London, Full Time
Who we are?
We are Finndon, the future of Neo banking. Founded in 2019 with the vision of changing the financial landscape of the UK for ourselves and generations to come. Our aim is to take our users on a financial journey from spending, to budgeting, to saving, to investing. We believe in a future of financial literacy and freedom for the masses!
Who you are?
You enjoy writing. No, actually you LOVE to write both personally & professionally. You’re switched on, think outside the box & have a good sense of humour.
When it comes to talking about money, it’s hard not to sound boring. So we want someone who can speak the language of our Gen Z audience whilst delivering strategic messaging that is on brand & aligned to our tone of voice. We want to be conversational and entertain our customers but not push the boundaries too far that they lose confidence in us as a financial institution.
Does this sound like you? If so, read on...
Our team is small so you’ll have a chance to try your own ideas and have an impact across all our channels including our product, branding, website, blog, email, packaging, social etc. The list goes on!
You’ll sit within the marketing team (as a copywriter does) and be part of developing our comms across all channels. So we are looking for someone who was a flexible writing style from short form in-app messaging to long form content writing on our blog.
What you’ll be doing?
Can you tick these boxes?
- Execute creative copywriting off the back of a brief
- Continue to shape our voice and tone guidelines
- Take ownership of website content, responsible for maintenance, optimisation and refreshing of copy at regular intervals
- Provide a UX copywriting perspective throughout the product development process
- Create multiple blog articles each month, including ensuring they are SEO optimised
- Collaborate with the marketing team, aligning brand and product copy across all marketing channels
- Push every line of copy to be the most engaging it can be
- Educate the team on how to talk to our customers in an a compelling way
Your Skills & Experience
We always prefer to hire based on what kind of human you are and the energy you bring to the table. But we would love to know if you have any of the below skills:
- 2 years of experience in a content marketing role
- You understand the voice of Gen Z and internet culture
- You know how to write comedy that drive conversions
- A-Level or equivalent (Required)
- Excellent copywriting and grammatical skills
- Strong written and communications skills
- Good IT skills, Outlook, Excel Word, PowerPoints
- Ability to challenge the status quo and push for what you believe in
- Proven ability to work independently in a high pressure, fast growth environment
- Ability to collaborate and have a strong team mentality
We’d love to see a portfolio of your work with your application!
The nitty-gritty details
Our copywriter role provides you with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally within an entrepreneurial environment. This position is flexible enough for you to express your creativity as a copywriter, making your mark on Finndon!
Some of our benefits include:
- Working in a supportive team in offices in London
- Flexible working hours
- Free Premium account & access to Perks
- Competitive salary
If this all sounds good to you, then don’t waste another moment thinking about it - apply now!
Don’t forget to sign up to our waitlist at www.finndon.com