Customer Experience Assistant (Part Time)
Who we are?
Founded in 2019, our vision is to change the financial landscape of the UK byempowering all with the products, tools, and education to achieve a sense offinancial independence. Behind Finndon is a team of like-minded individuals with ashared goal and core values that drive our every decision.
Don’t forget to sign up to our waitlist on www.finndon.com to learn more about us!
Who you are?
You are an ambitious and confident individual who is ready to make their mark in fast paced start-up!
You are able to communicate with others effectively and possess excellent communication skills.
You are also a committed team player, you’re resourceful, and have a high level of professionalism.
If this sounds like you then keep reading!
What you’ll be doing?
- Testing the app experience
- Finding and reporting bugs
- Testing out customer service processes
- Contributing to the buildout of our customer service procedures
- Monitoring customer feedback
- Communicating with our beta community
- Be the voice of Finndon to our consumers, and the voice of consumers to Finndon
- Deal with queries and problem-solve for our customers across email, phone, in-app chat and social channels
- Monitor and optimise our help centre FAQs
- Identify customer trends and feed these back to the product team
Your Skills & Experience
- Must be fluent in English and any additional languages would be a plus!
- Must have full working rights within the UK
We always prefer to hire based on what kind of human you are and the energy you bring to the table. But we would love to know if any of the following apply to you:
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Being able to work in a tight team but working independently to deliver the goods
Our Customer Experience Assistant role provides you with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally within an entrepreneurial environment. This position is flexible enough for you to bring your own ideas to the table and making your mark onFinndon!
Some of our benefits include:
- Working in a supportive team in offices in London
- Flexible working hours
- Free Premium account & access to Perks
- Competitive salary
If this all sounds good to you, then don’t waste another moment thinking about it - apply now!