London, Full Time
Who we are?
We are Finndon, the future of Neo banking. Founded in 2019 with the vision of changing the financial landscape of the UK for ourselves and generations to come. Our aim is to take our users on a financial journey from spending, to budgeting, to saving, to investing. We believe in a future of financial literacy and freedom for the masses!
Don’t forget to sign up to our waitlist on www.finndon.com to learn more about us!
Who you are?
You are a creative, ambitious and confident individual who is ready to make their mark in the graphic design world!
You are able to communicate with others effectively and possess excellent communication skills.
You are also a committed team player, you’re resourceful, and have a high level of professionalism.
If this sounds like you then keep reading!
What you’ll be doing?
This role will work on a variety of campaigns and projects, working very closely with the marketing team. The key areas of responsibility will include:
- You should be the brand guardian and are responsible for maintaining high standards, consistency and attention to detail in branding.
- You will also be responsible for working with our creative director to continue to develop our branding and guidelines.
Design and Production
- Design and produce high-quality creative content for an evolving and broad range of print and digital mediums (website, email, social media,advertising, partner campaigns, flyers and posters) using our style and tone of voice, either from scratch or taking inspiration from existing artwork.
- You should be comfortable and able to work off a brief and alongside other creative team members i.e. content & copywriters.
- You should be curious; continually broadening knowledge by keeping up to date with digital innovations and our competitor activity.
Liaise with other team members to fully understand, interpret and respond to the briefs they provide, requesting additional information where necessary, for example:
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services and be confident enough to discuss ideas and present designs to other team members.
- Work with other team members to ensure designs are consistent across all brand channels.
- Work with external printers and contractors to ensure high-quality delivery of print projects.
- Be a brand ambassador! Ensure that all touch points are protected and in line with the overall creative vision.
Your Skills & Experience
We always prefer to hire based on what kind of human you are and the energy you bring to the table. But we would love to know if you have any of the below skills:
- Proven work experience as a Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Experience in PremierePro, and After Effects, or a willingness to learn
- Strong creative skills and ability to work alongside marketing team to develop concepts, designs & layouts independently
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
- Ability to produce work for a wide range of channels, including social media, email, desktop and mobile web, with a good understanding of the best practices of each platform
- Evidence of digital asset creation (video animation & still) across both organic and paid social campaigns and across multiple channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of html for both web and email
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Being able to work in a tight team but working independently to deliver the goods
Our Digital Graphic Designer role provides you with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally within an entrepreneurial environment. This position is flexible enough for you to express your creativity as a designer, making your mark on Finndon!
Some of our benefits include:
- Working in a supportive team in offices in London
- Flexible working hours
- Free Premium account & access to Perks
- Competitive salary
Also please note, within the next round of this job application process, you will be given a brief to complete a task in order to demonstrate your skill set and creative abilities.
If this all sounds good to you, then don’t waste another moment thinking about it - apply now!