Who we are?
We are Finndon, the future of Neo banking. Founded in 2019 with the vision of changing the financial landscape of the UK for ourselves and generations to come. Our aim is to take our users on a financial journey from spending, to budgeting, to saving, to investing. We believe in a future of financial literacy and freedom for the masses!
Don’t forget to sign up to our waitlist at www.finndon.com to learn more about us!
Who you are?
As a Finndon Ambassador, you will be highly energetic, motivated, and social members of your campus. You are creative, entrepreneurial, and thrive under pressure.
You are able to communicate with authenticity and have excellent in-person skills and have a talent for relationship building.
You are a committed team player, you’re resourceful and have a high level of professionalism.
You possess the enthusiasm it takes to build brand awareness on your campus!
If this sounds like you then keep reading!
What you’ll be doing?
The main role of brand ambassadors is to represent, promote and engage our brand within your local communities and networks.
As a Finndon Brand Ambassador, your job lies at the intersection of leadership, creativity, marketing, and analytics. You’ll play a vital role in Finndon’s journey, taking the lead in building and managing your networking strategy in order to fuel growth on your campus and beyond.
As a Finndon Ambassador, you’ll be responsible for generating brand awareness, creating awesome content & helping us to acquire new customers.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Representing the brand positively in a multitude of settings.
- Participating in event marketing.
- Engaging with your communities both online and offline in order to generate brand awareness.
- Using social media channels to promote the brand.
- Providing feedback and insights on new products and services.
- Copywriting; Contribute to content writing for our blog.
Your Skills & Experience
We always prefer to hire based on what kind of human you are and the energy you bring to the table. But we would love to know if you have any of the below skills:
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools.
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Creative writing & social media publishing or related experience - personally or professionally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for online community building and social media communications.
Working as a Finndon Brand Ambassador is a great way to get your foot in the door of a company that hires successful ambassadors and interns for long-term careers.
Our Brand Ambassador role provides you with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally, whilst still being flexible enough for you to smash your degree as you will have the ability to work around your studies, whilst building your confidence and networks within your campus. Some of our benefits include;
- Remote working in major cities i.e. London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, and Leeds.
- Flexible working hours
- Free Premium account & access to Perks
The nitty-gritty details
- Commission based role.
- Within the next round of this job application process, you will be given a brief to complete a task in order to demonstrate your creativity and your community building abilities.
If this all sounds good to you, then don’t waste another moment thinking about it - apply now!
Don’t forget to sign up to our waitlist at www.finndon.com